Our mission is to provide private and public companies with the best consultants that ultimately contribute to the winning of tenders and successful implementation of the projects or framework missions.
We use the unique analytical and communicative skills of our team members applying an individual approach to every request we receive. We are thrilled to care for and respond to your needs in the most proactive and successful way. You may rely on our experience. Trust us!
Our goal is to command your trust and respect. We seek fruitful collaboration among our clientele world wide. We desire to serve as the “Life Jacket” in the consulting world and be the best solution for any business in need of our emergency services. Our vision is to create a professional interdependent network and be the linking bridge between our clients and consultants. We strive to meet every expectation leading to the mutual success and satisfaction of our client-service provider relationship.
♦ Professionalism: always provide outstanding performance
♦ Commitment: be responsible and strive for excellence
♦ Reactivity: be proficient and responding accurately to the needs of the client
♦ Business ethics: work within the boundaries of agreed upon standards
♦ Trust: gain the gratitude of our clients by completing assigned task safely and effectively
We have been recently approached to match the experts for the following projects:
- Paving The Way For The Mediterranean Solar Plan
- Integrated Maritime Policy in the Mediterranean
- Legal Capacity Building in Turkmenistan
- Establishing and strengthening of a monitoring, control and surveillance system in fisheries in Albania
- Improvement of the Mechanisms of Advocate’s Investigation within the Framework of Current Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation
- Evaluation "Enhancing Individual Incomes and Improving Living Standards in Khatlon and Sughd Regions, Tajikistan" Programme in Tajikistan.
- Mapping study of civil society organizations in Azerbaijan
- Support to the development and modernization of the Parliament (Medjlis) in Turkmenistan in the framework of Lot 7: Governance and Home Affairs.
- Technical Assistance to RA Ministry of Justice and/or special Working Group controlling the Justice Reform progress (Resident TA team) in Armenia.
- Support to Economic Policies_Turkmenistan Improvement of the Mechanisms for Protection of Attorney-Client Privilege Russian Federation
- Support For Government Of Albania’s Participation In Community Programmes. Working Conditions and Employment Generation in the mining areas of Bolivia (EMPLEOMIN) in Bolivia.
- Evaluation of VVSP in Tonga and OISP project in Cook Islands.
- Evaluation of conditionalities for final payments of the 2 EC programmes in Support to Jordan's Education Reform.
- and others...